Prices, Menus and wine list
The Castle price is the minimum price for accommodation for up to 23 guests and does not include access for large numbers of guests staying elsewhere off the estate, coming to a marquee or attending the function. We would therefore have to agree how the castle itself was to be used and additional fees may be payable for agreed access.
|DUNS CASTLE - EXCLUSIVE USE (accomodation only) 2017||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Night mid-week (Monday-Thursday)||£2 300||£2 750||£2 850|
|2 Nights mid-week (Monday-Thursday)||£4 400||£5 200||£5 450|
|3 Nights mid-week (Monday-Thursday)||£6 500||£7 700||£8 050|
|4 Nights mid-week (Monday-Thursday)||£8 500||£10 200||£10 500|
|1 Night Weekend (Friday or Saturday)||£5 400||£5 900||£6 200|
|2 Nights Weekend (Friday and Saturday)||£5 400||£5 900||£6 200|
|3 Nights Weekend (includes Friday and/or Saturday)||£7 700||£8 500||£9 050|
|4 Nights Weekend (includes Friday and/or Saturday)||£9 800||£11 000||£11 700|
|5 Nights||£10 300||£11 350||£12 000|
|6 Nights||£10 700||£11 650||£12 200|
Low, High & Peak Season
- 6th Jan – 9th Feb
- 17th Feb – 30th Mar
- 3rd Nov – 21st Dec
- 10th Feb – 16th Feb
- 31st Mar – 13th Apr
- 21st Apr – 25th May
- 2nd June – 13th July
- 1st Sep – 5th Oct
- 27th Oct – 2nd Nov
- 14th Apr – 20th Apr
- 26th May – 1st Jun
- 14th Jul – 31st Aug
- 6th Oct – 26th Oct
- 22nd Dec – 4th Jan
- Prices are for up to 23 guests (inclusive of VAT @ 20%)
- Pre-booked Breakfast (whole group only) £11pp. Self-catering possible)
- 2 Hours basic housekeeping included 9.30-11.30am. Laundry services by arrangement.
- Fully licensed premises, bar stocked and open by arrangement. Wine lists available.
- Events hosted in the castle by prior arrangement only. Facility fee may be applicable.
- Please see Terms and Conditions for further details.
NB Smaller numbers 1-20 may pay a B&B rate of £120 per person midweek. Dinner optional see menus
For additional accommodation
- An extra twin room (with ensuite) is available in the castle basement at the reduced rate of £75 per person, but may only be booked subsequent to all other rooms in the castle being booked.
- Our 6 self-catering holiday cottages (accommodating a total of 26 people in 14 rooms) are bookable online at www.dunscastleholidaycottages.co.uk.
- Please note that any of your guests staying in the cottages are welcome to join you for breakfast in the castle at an additional cost of £11 per person per day and to a maximum of 60 place settings.
- We will be able to provide you with contacts/suggestions for other offsite accommodation (hotels, guest houses, B&B’s etc.) if required.
Additional accommodation is available in our self catering cottages near the castle for up to 33 more guests, see dunscastleholidaycottages.co.uk